Custom Search

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Quick tips for google adsense approval

Google adsense application will only be approved if your blog has complied with their standards. So, here's what i did with my blog before applying for adsense: 1.I put enough unique and original contents 2. Furnished with the necessary gadgets/ in the page element tab 3.Promoted my blog by driving more traffic. Indeed i drove traffic, which reach to more than a thousand in just a week, from the time i officially launched my blog. At that time, i felt so confident about my blog, so the following week i submitted my application for google adsense and within just a few days after they reviewed my site, my application was approved and i already have a Publisher ID. Upon the approval, i was so happy that i am officially a google adsense Publisher. Enabling me to display google ads on my blog and make money out of it. So, that's what i simply did for my google adsense account application to be approved. So what are you waiting for? You too can do it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Thanks for the tips.I have applied for adsense nearly 1 week ago.But still no response from Google.According to Google help it says this can take up to 1 month.Is it true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these tips! Just applied a few minutes ago and still waiting for the approval. Hope I get it. God Bless po!

    ReplyDelete